August 18, 2010

You May Say I'm A Dreamer...

Integrity
n. A concept that has to do with perceived consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations and outcome.

So last night I had a dream.

I was working in a restaurant, and all the tables are scattered around the room. My goal was to put all the chairs back at their tables. There were tables that sat four chairs, and those who sat six. So I put all the chairs back at their appropriate tables, with the exception of one. For some reason I couldn't find out where to put the last chair.

I put it up against the wall, and right next to it stood a man who started making fun of me for some reason. I ignored him, but somehow, I knew that he would tell my boss that I cussed him out. I remember feeling so scared that my boss would believe him over me, so I started worrying. And right about here is where I started to hear the phrase "Your integrity is going to be tested".

In the meantime, someone eventually showed me where the last chair was supposed to go, so don't worry too much about that.

I've been praying that when this test of integrity comes, that I won't fail. I don't know when it will come, but when it does I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty interesting.. Keep up the great blog Taylor. I love reading it.

    ReplyDelete