June 20, 2010

Facebook is a Tool for Evangelism?

I bet Paul never imagined sitting at his house and e-mailing people the good news of Christ.

I've spent the past two hours witnessing to a lot of my friends via Facebook. This has been an incredibly interesting experience for me, and a faith growing one at that.

It all started with a video that Elizabeth showed me a few days ago. And that was it. I was convicted.

So I started reaching out to my old middle school friends that I'd lost communications with with the love of Christ. Asking them if I'd ever told them how to become a Christian. The crazy part? Out of the 53 people I messaged, 8 replied back with the same answer: no.

I was shattered. I couldn't believe that I had never shared my faith with any of them,. I felt terrible. So I plan on continuing my quest of sharing the gospel. Thank you Facebook for giving us disciples of Christ another medium for evangelizing!



HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


No comments:

Post a Comment